Desired Skills: SRM (Supplier relationship management), Negotiations, PO
Education Qualification: Any Bachelors Degree.
- Conducts supplier quoting and negotiation, considering project scope, budget, and margin targets. Strategic development of suppliers, supplier selection and qualification, the transition of products from engineering to production, project management, and overall supplier performance.
- Creates Purchase Orders / Requisitions, maintaining Invoice tracking and Goods Receipts. Ensures the availability of materials in the supply chain and manufacturing and the maintenance of inventory at minimum acceptable levels.
- Manages transition of parts from development to production start by reviewing ERP demands and coordinating with Master Scheduling and Sales. Assists with engineering prototype and development demands
- Works on highly complex assignments requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues. Makes recommendations for new procedures to overcome existing obstacles.
- Leverages knowledge to work independently and drive supplier improvement and manages most critical and complex commodities. Responsible for the development and execution of supplier performance metrics.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
Email id: Prabhu.firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full Time
Job Locations: Bangalore Bengaluru